Texarkana’s Divorce Attorney
Divorce is difficult. But when it is done in the right way, it can have positive effects on your life. An experienced divorce lawyer can help you do it in the right way in even the most contentious splits. Thoughtful negotiations and effective litigation can result in favorable outcomes that last a lifetime.
I am attorney Bruce A. Condit, founder of Condit Law Firm of Texarkana. For more than 30 years, I have provided legal guidance, carefully considered advice and resolute representation in family law matters to clients in Bowie County and across northeast Texas and southwest Arkansas.
Each divorce is different and each client is unique. We will talk over the circumstances of your situation so that I understand your priorities and needs. In this way, I can pursue the outcomes you desire in difficult disputes over child custody, child support, visitation, property division, spousal maintenance and other issues in family law.
Have The Advantage Of Experience And Knowledge On Your Side
For more than three decades, I have helped clients navigate the legal and emotional land mines that are part of divorce. Among the family law issues in which an experienced lawyer can make a difference are the following:
- Child custody and child support: Helping you safeguard your children’s best interests in all custody and visitation matters while protecting your rights as a parent. Your child’s needs and safety are paramount.
- Child custody modifications: When circumstances change and you want to modify a custody arrangement
- Property division: Protection of your interests and financial well-being in matters involving the marital home, cars, a family business and all other assets
- Spousal support: Alimony is an issue mainly in lengthy marriages. With the help of a skilled divorce attorney, spousal support can make an enormous difference in standard of living.
- Domestic violence: Vigorous representation in divorces involving spousal abuse or child abuse
- Adoption: Helping to make an addition to your family as stress-free as possible
I am also experienced in other issues that arise in family law, including prenuptial agreements, postnuptial agreements, paternity disputes, fathers’ rights, grandparents’ rights and legal separation.
Call My Office
If you face a divorce, call 903-280-7289 or use my online contact form. I offer a free initial consultation to get the process started.