An Experienced, Effective Criminal Defense Attorney
If you know what it sounds like to have a jail cell door lock behind you, you know what it feels like to be overwhelmed and scared. Your freedom has been taken away and it might be kept away. You can also face the prospect of big fines, probation and the loss of future job opportunities.
If your son or daughter has been arrested, you know that he or she is trying to cope with fear and an intimidating criminal justice system.
I can help. I am Bruce A. Condit, attorney and founder of Texarkana’s Condit Law Firm. For more than 30 years, I have been helping residents of Bowie County and people across northeast Texas and southwest Arkansas deal effectively with criminal charges.
The Sooner, The Better
The sooner you begin your criminal defense, the better your odds are of getting a favorable resolution. For more than three decades, I have been helping clients get charges reduced or dropped and potential punishments minimized. I provide skilled, effective representation in a wide variety of criminal cases, including:
- DWI: You have just 15 days from the time of your drunk driving arrest to request a hearing about your driver’s license. I will represent you in all hearings and court proceedings related to your arrest on suspicion of driving while intoxicated/DUI.
- Drug offenses: Whether you are charged with possession, distribution, sales or manufacturing
- Violent crimes: Domestic violence, assault, assault and battery, armed robbery, manslaughter, homicide (murder)
- Weapons charges: If you are charged with using a firearm in the commission of a crime or you are prohibited from possessing a weapon
- Theft: Property crimes, shoplifting, stealing, burglary
- White collar crimes: Bribery, embezzlement, fraud, ID theft
- Probation violations
A criminal record can have a serious, negative impact on your future and career. An experienced lawyer can help get certain crimes expunged from your record or get your record sealed.